The vehicle’s headlights can be restored to new condition, which lasts for many years!
- Gclear have an OEM UV protective coating which we persist with the durability to light using a UV frequency matching curing light
- Gclear may even cure in natural sunlight
- Gclear UV coating lasts for years, because it contains UV inhibitors – this prevents the light from the sun from breaking down The coating
- Your headlights will look like new again
- 3 simple steps – clear away old The coating, add the new The coating, UV curing the novel The coating.
Floodlights are made of polycarbonate and is protected with an OEM-grade UV Hardcoat. This UV Hardcoat oxidizes over time, especially in harder weather conditions and long exposure to sunlight.
If the repair is made only by polishing or using a non-OEM coating, the plastic will start microcrack and the plastic begins to oxidize. You do not want oxidized headlights. Choose a high-quality repair solution that will last for years. Select Gclear …